What are the Benefits of CBD Oil?
Exciting emerging research studies are showing that CBD (Cannabidiol) has numerous benefits; suggesting vast improvements in health of your body and mind. Below are some examples of the potential benefits after incorporating a CBD supplement to your life:
- Can relieve chronic pain & inflammation
- Can help to calm epilepsy
- Helps reduce symptoms of anxiety & depression
- Helps reduce oxidative stress
- Can aid treatment of heart ailments
- Can help fight multi-drug resistant bacteria
- May ease pancreatic inflammation for sufferers of type 1 diabetes
- Can help reduce symptoms of schizophrenia
- May improve skin conditions
- Could reduce withdrawal symptoms for those fighting addiction
- Exciting research surrounding CBD and cancer treatment, due to its anti-inflammatory affect
- Exciting research surrounding CBD and early treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
The science behind
The evolving science behind why CBD works and how CBD oil benefits a variety of bodily systems is becoming clearer every day. However, what we do know is CBD oil is effective because of its interactions with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS).
This system contains receptors regulating a whole host of bodily functions such as mood, pain, memory, appetite, metabolism, bone development, sleep and immune function. The receptors, categorized as CB1 and CB2, are activated by natural endocannabinoids.
These are produced by the human body but there are also plant-based cannabinoids, like CBD. So, what are the benefits of taking CBD as a part of your daily routine? Bunce & Bloom wants to share with you three areas of focus where there is some exciting evidence of CBD’s positive impact: anxiety/stress relief, as a sleep aid, and help combatting inflammation.
Disclaimer: All Bunce & Bloom products are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Our products are safe to use, when following recommended dosages, however it is suggested to always check with your GP before starting any new dietary supplement program.